Shopping for Dad’s might just be the hardest thing ever. With Father’s day just round the corner, I’ve rounded up a few items that are under $100 that you can consider as gifts for your SuperDad!
Find some fun tech-y items for the tech savvy dad, fashion items for the dad who loves to dress up and skin care and products that every dad who takes pride in grooming would love.
This year will be James’ first year celebrating Father’s day and I’m wrecking my brains on how to show him appreciation for all that he’s done for me and baby Noah. For now, here’s a fall-back list that I can refer to when shopping online!
For The Tech-savvy Lovers
We swear your dad will get psych over these gifts.
1. Go Pro Travel Kit
2. CYGNETT Prime Wireless Desk Charging Stand
3. SUDIO Vasa Wireless In-Ear Headphones
4. SODA Wacaco Minipresso NS Portable Espresso Machine
5. SAMSUNG Gear VR3 Controller
6. LIGHTWAVE RF Lightwave Smart Socket (2 Gang)
7. FITBIT Inspire Smart Fitness Tracker
8. LEXON LA114MX Twin Mino Bluetooth Speaker
For The Fashionable Dad
Add some chicness to your dad’s wardrobe!
- 1. Happy Socks Andy Warhol Sock Box Set
2. MKI MIYUKI-ZOKU Logo-Embroidered Stretch-Cotton Jacket
3. KURT GEIGER LONDON Leta Suede Trainers
4. LEVIS 501 Hemmed Slim-Fit Straight-Leg Shorts
5. ALDOErez Horsebit Leather Loafers
6. PAUL SMITH Signature Stripe Silk Pocket Square
7. TED BAKER Subik Geo Print Cotton Shirt
8. TED BAKER Swaning Tie And Cufflinks Gift Set
For The One Who Takes His Grooming Seriously
Turn back the clock for your dad this Father’s Day with these products
1. Handmade Heroes Butt Kickin’ Deep Detoxing Coffee Scrub
2. MARIO BADESCU Drying Mask
3. ClarinsMen Super Moisture Gel
4. GIVENCHY Gentleman Cologne Eau de Toilette
5. CHRISTOPHE ROBIN Daily Hair Cream
6. Aesop Departure
7. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 6800, S6880/81, Series 6000
8. Lookfantastic Limited Edition Father’s Day Collection