Happy New Year everyone! It seems like we were all looking forward to 2021 after what an unexpected year 2020 has been. That’s not to say the pandemic is behind us and that we’re free of Covid-19, but it does feel good to see the calendar year switch to help us feel fresh and brand new, even if it’s just a feeling.
2020 was definitely a year of readjusting and achieving a new normal, and now that we’re going into the new year with it, it makes things slightly less unpredictable. But if you still don’t feel up to it yet and 2020 still has a hang on you, here’s ten tips we recommend you to do to kickstart the year right!
- Wipe the dust off all your furniture (look everywhere!)
- Replace your old table calendar with a new one (we know you forgot to flip to December)
- Move the furniture around to achieve a new look (new year, new WFH look)
- Donate/sell/recycle all the clothes you didn’t wear in 2020 (you know you’re never going to wear it)
- Actually tuck your bed in when you leave it this time (this genuinely helps you feel ready for the day!)
- Wash your reusable masks! (no harm washing it constantly)
- Dress up everyday, regardless if you’re WFH or not (dress for success)
- Spend some time reading every night instead of watching Netflix (we know you have a pile of books you’ve not read)
- Get a proper water bottle and drink water everyday (hydration station)
- Remember that the small things add up (both positively and negatively)
There you have it! We hope you find these 10 tips helpful for you to start fresh. If you found any of these helpful, do let us know in the comments below, as well as any other tips you’ve adopted for yourself! Have a great week ahead.