It’s the time of the year again where we are all rushing to get outfits for Lunar New Year. Wearing new clothes to kick start the Lunar New Year symbolizes a new start and fresh hopes, so I always make it a point to get new pieces! My fall back is always RED because it is the most “universally accepted” lucky colour in my family!
If you are in doubt on what colour to go this year, I would highly recommend and suggest RED! Some people may shy away from how bold and attention seeking the colour may get, but fret not because there are so many RED options that will cater to every need. Look for bold prints to distract your eyes from a full red solid outfit. Opt for a darker maroon shade if you’re not into something very bright. Play it down with styling accessories like a nude pair of heels or handbag to complement the striking dress.
In this post, I’m sharing with you my favourite RED picks! I love the boldness of the colour and I have no qualms about going ALL RED (including a red lippie) but I’ll leave these options for you to browse and hopefully figure out!
1. REFORMATION Nora Satin Dress
2. RAQUEL DINIZ Valentina Deep-V-Neck Floral-Print Gown
3. PREEN BY THORNTON BREGAZZI Susanna Floral-Print Silk Shirtdress
4. Pomelo Mini Floral Wrap Dress
5. NK Midi Printed Dress
6. NBD Acadia Dress
7. MULLER OF YOSHIOKUBO Abiquiu Cami Dress
8. MANGO Gathered Details Dress
9. JOHANNA ORTIZ Corajuda Renaissance Floral-Print Satin Trousers
10. Keepsake Only Surrender Mini Dress In Red
11. GALVAN Rose Devoré-Velvet Dress
12. Glamorous Smock Dress With Tassle Ties And Embroidery
13. Free People Feel The Sun Jumpsuit
14. SELF-PORTRAIT Exaggerated-Cuff Satin Blouse
15. Tularosa Clayton Tunic
16. BORGO DE NOR Josephine Off-The-Shoulder Crepe Dress
17. About Us Kimbra Dress
18. Majorelle Salsa Dress